Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Well, I have no photo for today. I guess that means I'm going to have to get my camera out and get busy! My honey gets back tonight from the moose hunt! They did manage to get one nice moose and were going to try for another yesterday. Hopefully that worked out to have happened. It will be nice having him home again.
Jake still has not gotten a job. He's very busy filling out online applications, though. Today he has an interview with ACS and I am praying he gets that job!
Lauren is trying to drop her German class. She said she just can't keep up and I believe that, but I don't think she had a clue going into it that it was going to require a lot more than she was ever willing to put into it. She is going to try to get some of her money back, but I think it's probably too late. What a waste.
The weather is just starting to turn a bit colder. Yesterday was a balmy 68 I think. Today the high is supposed to be 50.
We may have sold our NV house too, which I don't want to get my hopes up, but that would be so awesome! We'll probably know for sure by Friday. Hopefully I post good news by Saturday!!

No comments: