Sunday, September 17, 2006


I'm still learning my way around this whole blogging thing. I did realize that I could provide a link to some other photos that I have posted at a webshots site if there was anyone interested in seeing these as well. Alaska Photos
Still no moose for Clay, but the rain is subsiding and a moose was spotted yesterday so hopefully today will be the day! He said his hunters were really great guys and he so wanted to make sure they got a moose.
Still no job for Jake, but he may hear something tomorrow. I guess he's not hungry at this point. I know when I got hungry, back in the day, I went to work at a restaurant. I always knew I had one good meal for the day. Cody's mom is heading down on the 27th and will be taking the kitten.
The photo is from Lauren's graduation. I love throwing in random photos. I totally need a new photo of me without the red hair. lol!
Yesterday I worked on Chester's brag book for over 4 hours. I am almost finished! It is turning out great and then I can work on some other projects I have wanted to do.
Is September really more than half over???

No comments: