Monday, September 04, 2006

Labor Day...hmmm...great day to have off work. It is absolutely gorgeous outside. I'm sitting here waiting for Lauren to finish getting ready so we can go out and enjoy this weather while we still have it.
Jake called. Still no job. He's getting quite a bit bummed, but I can't help him and that's hard for me. I'm sure when he gets a job things will start to pan out.
I made the card at left yesterday for an apple swap. I have a few projects in motion, but really just want to cruise around today, maybe hit a couple of stores just to browse as money is really tight right now.
We are considering planning a trip down to NV again in November. Not sure if I really want to go. I hate the thought of leaving Chester. We are definitely going to Mexico or Hawaii in February and that I will leave him for! But Nevada...not sure if it's worth it. Ha!
Mom travels back home on Wednesday. Hope she has a safe trip.
Our house is looking pretty good. I guess the carpet cleaners come tomorrow and will do the living room, downstairs and Jake's room.
I think she's ready so I'm off.

No comments: