Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Well, the house is officially finshed and I'm glad for that! They redid the carpet downstairs and it looks better, but definitely it is ruined. Most of the stains in Jake's room are still there, but look more like grey blobs now.



Jake has not gotten a job yet, but might know something on Monday. Clay called and is doing fine on his hunt. Apparently moose are around, but the hunter missed his first shot at one. They have until Tuesday to get it done.
The card above is one that I made last weekend. The set of ghouls is pretty cute I think. I like the way it turned out.
We finally have the NV house back on the market and already have someone making an offer. I sure hope this one pans out. We are just sick of having to deal with all of this.
Today is Thursday. Never one of my favorite days, but it's almost Friday and that is a good thing! I am looking forward to going to bed early.

No comments: