Friday, September 01, 2006


Today is the first day of September, which means it could snow any day now. It's basically one of the first days of winter here in Fairbanks. We've been fortunate though, since we moved here it hasn't snowed until toward the last week of September. The weather has been really nice for about the last week or so.
Lauren really likes her classes, which is good. She and Clay are going to PBR tonight! This something that they've been talking about doing since she was a little girl. Who would think that the tour would ever come to a place like Fairbanks, AK?? I'll be doing the grocery shopping. It was just too expensive for us all to go.
Three day weekend!! What's not to like about that? Hopefully I'll be spending it stamping, mostly.
The photo is from our fishing trip in July down in Valdez. My biggest one was the fish directly front and middle. It had a line caught in it's mouth from one of the halibut boats. Pretty cool...stole one from the big guys!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog Lindabee!! I'm glad that you tried it. They are kind of theraputic in a way. Ug! That house in LL, it might make me crazy too, hope it sells soon.

Hugs
Julie