Monday, October 02, 2006

This is Chester yesterday. It was such a beautiful, chilly day. I couldn't get him to really look right at the camera, but the did pretty good.
We are all doing well here. Jake is surviving his training. Both he and Lauren are looking forward to dividends on Wednesday. Lauren wants to buy a car and Jake just needs cash. Clay and I will be putting ours toward our trip in February.
Nothing new on the house, but at least some people are still looking at it so that is good.
Clay will be heading out north on Friday for his trophy caribou hunt. I wish he had someone to go with him. Had I known that I could have gotten the time off I might have put in for it, but things have been so sketchy at work for a couple of months now. I will make plans to go next year and by then I'll have my archery certificate too.
It's October and time is just speeding by. Soon it will be Christmas and then a new year.
Off to work again today. I hope it's going to be a good week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chessy baby, I wish I could hug you!!

Anonymous said...

this is better than getting an individual email - more information and you are such a pretty girl with a handsome dog and isn't this fun