Wednesday, October 11, 2006

This is a card I made for a swap yesterday. Nothing special, but it was fun to do!
We bought our airline tickets yesterday to fly down to NV to see the folks. We'll be flying out Nov. 2 and flying hom on the 9th. Hopefully all goes well! We are going to try to take Chester with us, but have to research whether or not they will allow us to have him in the carrier. I refuse to let him fly in cargo so that is not an option. He'll be going to the vet soon for a shot and a wellness certificate in case he is allowed to fly.
Only 2 more days till we put on the mass dispensing flu exercise! I will be so glad to get this thing overwith! The people at work are fit to be tied!! Also...I'm so tired of turning the elderly away because we can't give the vaccine prior to Friday.
I'm off to exercise this morning and then it's Chester's day at the groomer!! Poor kid. I brushed him pretty good last night so he shouldn't have too much stress.
I don't hear from the kids much these days. I guess they are just too busy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a darling pumpkin card Linda! I love the colors and the layout. Poor Chessy, groomer day is always a little stressful isn't it? I always take a handful of treats (broken in half of course) and we head off to the table in the garage. Clip for awhile, give a treat. Shorten up those toe nails, give a treat...etc... they seem to be o.k. with that. Still a tiny bit stressed but not too bad. And KIDS, what can ya say? You'll hear from them soon I'm sure! Hugs Julie