Friday, January 26, 2007

I got tagged! I was tagged by Julie!!

The idea is that when you are tagged you put up the alphabet on your blog site and then assign a description of yourself for each letter.

A- Available or Taken: Taken. Married 21 years.

B- Best Friend: My mom, Polly

C- Cake or Pie: Typically pie, with ice cream.

D- Drink of Choice: Coffee

E- Essential item you use every day: My bible.

F- Favorite Color: purple

G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms

H- Hometown: Lovelock, NV

I- Indulgence: BBQ Flavored potato chips

J- January or February: February-it's my birth month!

K- Kids & Names: Jake & Lauren

L- Life is incomplete without? JESUS

M- Marriage Date: August 19

N- Number of Siblings: 5 (all half brothers and sisters)

O- Oranges or Apples: both

P- Phobias or Fears: not measuring up to my potential, moose and bears

Q-Fave Quote: "It is better to be silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

R- Reason to Smile: the beautiful Alaskan landscape

S- Season: Fall, all 2 weeks of it

T- Tag 3-4 people:

U- Unknown fact about me: I believe that I have had 2 separate encounters with angels.

V- Vegetables you don't like: Beets, baby corn

W- Worst Habit: Biting at my hang nails.

X- X-rays: Besides at the dentist office, only once, when I broke my wrist.

Y- Your Fave Food: pizza

Z- Zodiac Sign: Pisces

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well, of course I had to comment on your list a-z, because you named me as your best friend and that makes me SO Happy - and not just happy, but overwhelmed to consider that from ALL the people you have to choose from, you have selected me - I guess I can die and go to heaven right now!!!! Mom