Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year to everyone!!
I hope to do better at keeping up with my blog this year than I have been in the past few weeks. This photo of me is with my Christmas present from Clay...my very first and only strand of real pearls!! I just love them! We had a nice Christmas. Lauren, Randy and Smokey came over to open presents. Jake could not make it from Washington, which was really different without him.
We all miss him a great deal!!
We had no plans for New Year's Eve. Again, Lauren and Randy stopped by for a bit and it was good to have them here. We watched a couple of movies.
I have not been stamping much at all. I have been working on a scrapbook that has all the photos from our recent Nevada trip. I hope to finish that soon.
I pray that everyone has a wonderful and blessed 2007. It is amazing to me how fast this last year came and went! I have a few goals for the new year and hopefully will accomplish them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Linda bee, your pearls are beautiful and your picture is great! May you have a wonderful New Year!

Love
Julie