Monday, October 22, 2007


I really love the look of the crisscross card so I had to try one! I had a little trouble with the measurements, but you have to look closely to see my errors! I also was able to do a couple of altered bottles for halloween and will try to get photos of them posted. I need my camera for those since I can't seem to squeeze them into the scanner! I hope everyone is enjoying their fall. We have a few inches of snow on the ground here. Not very fall-like, but very pretty!!

3 comments:

Janette said...

SNOW....you have snow !!!!
Lucky you....
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card Linda and cannot wait to see the bottles.....
Hugs
Janette x

Anonymous said...

Super cute Linda bee!!!

Hugs
Julie

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love this Linda! Great card! Hope things are going well for you!